The Loop Q series rods are the perfect match for any skill level angler/caster. Their light weight design and medium fast action allow for a more natural cast stroke that doesn’t come with the arm fatigue on other rods in its class while being on the water all day. If you are looking to add a new rod or just getting started this could be the perfect match for any of your fishing needs.
- Light weight design
- 4 Piece allows for easy packing
- high quality components
- Medium Fast Action
- Stealthy matte blank finish
- Price point at $229.99 doesn’t break the bank
- Outstanding customer service with super fast turn around
New to the loop reel line up is their Q series reel that matches perfectly with the rods. Light weight with a large arbor allowing you to pack it with loads of backing for that big fish you plan on hooking up with. The larger arbor also allows for a quicker line retrieve when those fish come screaming at you.
- Machined full frame with a cast spool
- Amazing drag system that has a very similar design to their higher end reels
- Large arbor
- Smooth retrieve with no annoying clicking
- Price range is incredible at $119-139
The Q series is also available in a combo which includes rod, reel, backing, line, leader, and case.
The perfect rod/reel addition to your collection or just right for jumping into the sport that doesn’t break the bank.
For more information on the these rods and reels feel free to shoot us a call at (208) 904-3900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best fishes from the SRF Crew!